The coronavirus outbreak is first and foremost a human tragedy. We are entering an era of risk and unreliability. You are your profitable innovator-in-chief. To accomplish your goal of accelerating profitability, you will be clearing away the deadwood of your legacy system, processes, and practices.
Your goal is to drive new value for your customers and employees.
About the blog author
- Diligent executive project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; business transformation leader with more than 25 years of project management experience and as a financial executive, leading to being Assistant Deputy Commissioner of the City of Boston.
- As a business strategist you planned and managed multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains; Collaborated with multiple customer entities to conceptualize and implement innovative manufacturing processes, cost-saving supplier metrics, and digital enablement road-maps.
- An influential visionary with empowering and motivational leadership style that brings out the best in all project participants, both internal and client staffs; create alliances in efforts to achieve business goals, and quickly turns negative financials into positives.
My LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjmartinez/.
Orchestrating Transformation Requires Alignment at All Levels
Your coordinated change framework is you leading at the top, expecting agility in the middle, and encouraging mobilization on the frontline. This framework will produce results that maximize your efforts and investment.
- Create a Strategic Identity
- Establishing your bold new vision for your company’s unique strategic identity?
- Moving forward your defined – attributes, products/services, and other vital elements?
- Design for Trust
- Syncing cultural and technological changes with your leadership team?
- Motivating incentives – flextime, educational opportunities, and other rewards for participation?
- Delivering consistent and reliable value to customers?
- Incorporating best practices for your collection, control, and use of customer data?
- Resolving gaps in employees’ and customers’ Trust?
- Take Clear and Defined Strides
- Defining products/services, practices, experiences, and capabilities that deliver value?
- Using agile methodology: sprint-and-scrum process with cross-functional teams?
- Guiding teams to select and nurture new ideas?
- Exciting employees to maximize their capabilities to produce functions that fit into your vision?
- Supporting customer feedback before integration to verify your potential of positive experience from customers?
- Treat Your Legacy System and Processes as Assets
- Protecting your existing processes, practices, systems on which your current revenues depend?
- Choosing what current activities fit with your future strategic identity?
- Treating legacy management as critical?
- Determining how to combine legacy with future-oriented capabilities?
Emphasize your shared aspiration of seeking modernization – moving towards current technologies and enhanced customer experience. Every day your employees are helping build the company you want to lead, which drives everyone’s motivation, including yours.
AccuComp Enterprises collaborates with business and technology leaders, to support the formulation and execution of legacy replacement strategies As your business partner, together we can achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of process re-engineering, technology experiences, and execution models.
Contact us at email@example.com
We are all in this together!
This week’s YouTube Videos
- Snack Time – Has Become Anytime -Due to Lock-down
- How Telemedicine Is Making Doctor’s Appointment Convenient – A Welcome Change
- Grow Your Own Triumph Garden
- Steps to Thriving – Advice and Support For People Of Color Enterprises