CÉSAR E. MARTÍNEZ, MBA
César Martínez has been an entrepreneur his entire life. As a son and grandson of the owners of Oscar Martínez, Inc. in San Juan, Puerto Rico, he was born an entrepreneur. An accountant by training, he has a wide range of interests, as reflected in his varied background in banking, information technology, construction, agribusiness, oil and gas, and manufacturing.
Today he is the lead partner and founder of his own business, a professional business strategy firm. In that role he closely follows trends in the small business markets and technology. Since
1981, his firm has been assisting clients, from start-ups to billion-dollar multi-nationals, in making sure that all corporate records are complete, accurate, and reliable by establishing accounting and control procedures to support effectiveness of newly installed CRM and ERP systems.
A respected organizer of Latinos, he has served in numerous leadership positions for the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) both in Massachusetts and nationally. In 1993, his firm organized the first Latino Summit at which selected attendees were able to speak with President Clinton about their issues. Mr. Martínez is a past board member for Centro Latino, Inc. and board member and Past Vice President of the Metropolitan Council for Educational Opportunity, Inc. (METCO).
- 38 years of experience developing profitable strategies and implementing visions for client organizations
- Turned around an underperforming $410 million global enterprise
- Strong understanding of corporate and non-profit finance and performance management principles
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Reversed losses into profits, serving as catalyst for growth and expansion