The coronavirus outbreak is rocking our world. Each day the human tragedy effect grows. In the wake of the turbulence and continued uncertainty, your evolving Response Plan will restore your organization to profitability.
Your role in shaping effective crisis leadership among your leadership, teams, and staff is critical. Fostering sustained high performance by your teams and your total company will help you not only survive, but make you successful, again.
About the blog author
- Diligent executive project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; business transformation leader with more than 25 years of project management experience and as a financial executive, leading to being Assistant Deputy Commissioner of the City of Boston.
- As a business strategist you planned and managed multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains; Collaborated with multiple customer entities to conceptualize and implement innovative manufacturing processes, cost-saving supplier metrics, and digital enablement road-maps.
- An influential visionary with empowering and the motivational leadership style that brings out the best in all project participants, both internal and client staffs; create alliances in efforts to achieve business goals, and quickly turns negative financials into positives.
My LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjmartinez/.
Sensible Change Management as COVID-19 Effect Evolves
You are faced with keeping your workforce engaged and productive, while your business is running and building for your future.
- Create effective workforce engagement:
- Defining and communicating your powerful vision to your organization?
- Aligning your teams behind your Response Planning Team?
- Emphasizing trust and accountability?
- Check-in with employees frequently:
- Requesting updates on employee statuses – remote workers, those with childcare problems, and other employee discussion points?
- Establishing you are personally invested in staffs’ safety and appreciate their commitment to your enterprise?
- Painting a clear picture of obstacles required to return to your pre-pandemic financial position?
- Encouraging collaboration between all areas while focusing on employee concerns?
- Setting clear expectations for excellence?
- Recognizing wins and being complementary to staff and teams?
- Track success and maintain momentum:
- Providing opportunities using integrations to modify Response Plan based on updated data?
- Shifting priorities, as needed?
- Sharing daily up to date display of Response Plan status for the entire organization?
- Dealing with unanticipated problems through team leader structure for solutions?
- Shortening time between feedback and decisions?
With risk and uncertainty ahead, you need to maximize and quickly unlock the benefits of your Response Plan – designed to address the challenges and opportunities resulting from the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation.
AccuComp Enterprises collaborate with business and technology leaders to support the formulation and execution of legacy replacement strategies As your business partner, together we can achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of process re-engineering, technology experiences, and execution models.
Contact us at email@example.com
We are all in this together!