César E. Martínez, MBA
- 38 years of experience developing profitable strategies and implementing visions for client organizations
- Turned around an underperforming $410 million global enterprise
- Strong understanding of corporate and non-profit finance and performance management principles
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Reversed losses into profits, serving as catalyst for growth and expansion
Stephen McNeill, MBA
Interim/Turnaround Management. Participate in long-term turnarounds serving as Chief Financial Officer or Advisor. Includes the preservation and rebuilding of core businesses, negotiation with lenders, recruitment of new management, and obtaining new financing
Cash Management. Manage through liquidity restraints, including bank negotiations, vendor negotiations, cash management, and refinancing
Profit Improvement. Analyze and implement plans to improve earnings and cash flow of various business operations
Financial Advisory. Provide management and boards with council on issues often not dealt with before, such as the sale of their business, liquidity constraints, or litigation management
BRENDA J. MARTÍNEZ, PMP, BPM, TQM
Chief Strategy & Operations Officer
- Leading Transformations. Directed upgrade for health insurance provider’s web portal, designed change management processes, and delivered a mobile app; realized business goals with transparency.
- Project Management Transformation. Collaborated with business leaders to formulate the methodology for evaluating project intake process into clear, simple steps. Structured, defined, and managed initiatives to achieve mission-critical goals consistently.
- Empowered and Mobilized Project Managers. Nurtured an idea-sharing environment, encouraging and embracing both positive and best practices to produce ongoing organizational growth. Helmed and synergized international teams culminating in new effectiveness.
- Organizational Change Management. Created an innovative approach to upgrade operations & finance processes while sunsetting legacy systems. Prescribed solutions that yielded productivity advancements, service optimization, and systems flexibility to evolving requirements.