Covid-19 has created a unique economic climate where the innovation and competitive factors have suddenly caused chaos across geographies, businesses, and industries. Today’s challenges are unique. How do we prepare for 2021?
Of course, our most crucial challenge is enacting transformations deliberately, even in this dynamic environment — you are driving the modifications rather than being driven by outside forces.
About the blog author
- Diligent executive project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; business transformation leader with more than 25 years of project management experience, and a financial executive, leading to being Assistant Deputy Commissioner the City of Boston.
- As a business strategist, I planned and managed multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains; Collaborated with multiple customer entities to conceptualize and implement innovative manufacturing processes, cost-saving supplier metrics, and digital enablement road-maps.
- An influential visionary with an empowering and motivational leadership style that brings out the best in all project participants, both internal and client staff, creates alliances to achieve business goals and quickly turns negative financials into positives.
My LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjmartinez/.
Begin Your Transformation Now for 2021
- Plan for improving productivity
- Share your transformation vision.
- Discover actionable insights to transform processes to technology.
- Provide the right tools for evolutions.
- Evaluate current employees’ skills.
- Hire to fill vital gaps.
- Empower teams to use data and analysis tools.
- Communicate successes.
- Measure post-implementation productivity and use tools to evaluate optimization.
- Reward contributions and team improvements.
- Invest in Transformations
- Determine how to eliminate face-to-face processes.
- Use your team of SME’s to recommend which process should move to virtual interactions.
- Invest in scenario planning to anticipate 2021 challenges.
- Develop Omnichannel strategies for sales, finance, and marketing teams.
- Use predictive models and advanced analytics to optimize your processes.
- Find new opportunities to expand your customer base.
- Update analysis of the effects of transformations and verify optimization.
- Generate reports that assist designated teams in understanding and validating virtual processes.
- Confirm anticipated results achievement from omnichannel strategies.
- Move technology to the cloud
- Determine what combination of cloud service models works for your organization.
- Assess your current cloud operational status.
- Validate the financial and operational benefits before migrating.
- Develop a roadmap for getting to your desired state.
- Define dependencies to ensure no disruptions happen during or after migration.
- Forecast your cloud costs, including moving and storing your data and applications.
- Check security and regulatory compliance requirements.
Seize the opportunity now to get a head start in 2021. Your efforts will give you time to make any necessary tweaks. As you finish the remainder of the year and reset for 2021 with guarded optimism, you and your employees should feel a renewed sense of positivity!
AccuComp Enterprises collaborate with business and technology leaders to support the formulation and execution of transformational strategies.
Together, as your business partner, we can achieve your intended business outcomes by bringing the best of process re-engineering, technology experiences, and advanced business analysis.
Contact us at email@example.com
We are all in this together!