Despite the severe health and humanitarian crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, your business needs to recover. The challenge is complicated by uncertainties about the progression of COVID-19. You can turn this crisis into an opportunity through prudent strategies and planning. Time is of essence.
Blog Author – Background
- Diligent executive project manager offering a proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects; business transformation leader with more than 25 years of project management experience and as a financial executive, leading to being Assistant Deputy Commissioner of the City of Boston.
- As a business strategist, planned and managed multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage, and bottom-line gains; Collaborated with multiple customer entities to conceptualize and implement innovative manufacturing processes, cost-saving supplier metrics, and digital enablement road-maps.
- An influential visionary with empowering and motivational leadership style that brings out the best in all project participants, both internal and client staffs; creates alliances in efforts to achieve business goals, and quickly turns negative financials into positives.
My LinkedIn profile is at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjmartinez/.
Not Just Recovery – A Re-envisioning
It will be critical that you prioritize how they to re-calibrate to meet the changed circumstances driven by COVID-19:
- Exciting your team with your enthusiasm
- Speak with compassion and confidence
- Build your team around your vision
- Let your people know you care
- Rethinking your workplaces and ensure safe working environment
- Support remote workers
- Comply with all government’s requirements
- Returning to your full functioning
- Create a leadership team for re-envisioned levels
- Identify processes for transitioning to digital
- Determine what are the phases for move to your business to new levels
- Designing cost structure for growth
- Evaluate your operational and technical capabilities
- Invest in data intelligence
- Determine what are the phases for move to your business to the cloud
#accucompvirtual CFO Team – available 24/7 and on-demand
To have a successful re-imagining you need to weigh in your opportunities well enough.
Articulate what your organization is all about and then discover new prospects that are within your reach. Think, Adapt, Act!
Have a dynamic and imperishable approach that will keep you ahead of your competitors and at the same time help you keep your team in confidence.
AccuComp Enterprises is ready to advise and collaborate today with those who wish to think, adapt and act in these trying times.